Well folks I am back again with my faithful keyboard and glass of refreshing ice water to spill some thoughts that have taken possesion of my mind the past few months! It all started when my sis took her second bout of war with the dreaded "C", I really thought she was going to beat it again, ( well in the end she really did, but I will get to that), the past few months I would thank God that He allowed me the pleasure of having seven sisters to fight with, love, travel with and just to be a friend to! At any given time I could pick up the phone and get most any of them on the line and chat, tease, laugh and at times a full blown bible study would break out, and we would be speaking faith into each others lives, encourage one another in the Lord! Our circle of sisters recently got broken for awhile, yes, I said awhile because the circle will be connected fully one day in the sweet by and by! For now we will continue on as normal as possible until i decide to pick up the phone and dial the sis who snuck out on us a little too soon. Tears well up and try to spill out over the eyelids, I usually blink them away quickly so no one notices, it's then i turn my thoughts toward heaven and picture the sister that has now become an angel! I usually end up talking to God for awhile, I try not to question Him too much, but I can't help sneaking in a little tid bit of why my heart aches a little too much at times when I know she is with Him and is in the best place ever! Then He begins to speak to my heart, letting me know she is so very happy and alive, there is no more furrowed brow caused by pain, no lack of sleep, and no more medications that make her sick! He lets me know that the smile we were used to seeing on her lips is now permanent and will never fade! He talks to me and lets me know that one day when we are all reunited again it will be the family reunion that none of us will want to miss, no excuse will be good enough! After I have had my chat with Him and He has talked with me I end up feeling ok and dialing the phone to talk to  one of the other 7! I do wish that heaven had an open phone line tho, just for when sisters become angles....................

2 comments:

Carol said...

A very good post Faith it is inspiring and well written.

Faithy's Thots said...

thank You Carol!